The most frightening thing about reading this list compiled by RogersDaughter is realizing just how many of their objectives have been met or are well on their way to completion:
1) US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2) US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of “moral strength.”
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5) Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6) Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7) Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9) Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
Visit the site to read the whole list….then pray and vote accordingly if you believe in restoring our beloved USA to its Constitutional principles.
Today during mass at Holy Name of Jesus, I prayed hard for people to wake up and understand what’s truly at stake this November, just as I do every single day. Having watched Obama’s America 2016 last Sunday night, I am even more determined to reach out to those who are inexplicably (to me anyway) “undecided” and/or enamored with this fraud of a president. Please wake up. Read that list at Rogers Daughter and understand how years of progressive infiltration of education, pop culture, media and academia have rendered so much of the population blind to the achievement that is the United States of America and our Constitutional Republic. Instead, just as intended by the Communist Party USA, they view their own country as inherently evil, or at least not any better than any other nation on the planet — rather than as a flawed but amazing country that has atoned for its past sins and in spite of its faults, still remains the last, best hope on earth for mankind.
As I’ve mentioned before, you don’t have to like Mitt Romney to recognize that he is infinitely better than Obama, and that if given a conservative Senate and House by voters, he will do the right things for the most part while being held accountable by We The People.
Does anyone doubt where we’re headed if — God forbid! — Obama gets another four years?