Happy Thanksgiving from Writestream Publishing and Writestream Radio!
Wow, are we really at the end of 2016 already? It’s been a great year of growth personally and professionally, between my participation in Tasha Chen’s Science of Getting Rich Academy and my work as co-owner of Writestream Publishing and Writestream Radio.
Learning to be and live in the Certain Way has been a blessing. If you haven’t read The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles or watched any of the videos on Tasha Chen’s You Tube Channel, I highly recommend both. Among many other gifts, this course, along with Tasha’s outstanding one-on-one coaching, has led me to develop important, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- An affiliation with accomplished book launch expert and 6 Figure Woman, Michelle Kulp
- An affiliation with successful entrepreneur and author of the forthcoming book (to be published by Writestream Publishing) The Mentor In Me, William V. Todd
- New Writestream Radio hosts Ilene Gottlieb, William V. Todd, Tasha Chen, Jefferson Keith Langley, Sue Coletta, Kimberly McGath
- Your Book Is Your Business Card Campaign
Being a believer in “relationship marketing”, Wattles’ concept of being “a creative center, through which increase is given to all” resonates well with me. My favorite way to attract new clients and projects is through engagement with talented, influential people of integrity. I’m thankful that this past year has been successful in that regard. I love being part of Tasha’s community as well as the one we’ve created via our efforts on behalf of Writestream Publishing and Writestream Radio.
I’m also thankful to Radnor Studio 21 host John Ricciutti for his unwavering support. He interviewed Lisa and me back in 2015 when we were just getting started, then invited us back twice in 2016. He’s an excellent interviewer who asks relevant questions and allows his guests to complete their answers — which makes his show informative and entertaining.
As noted in my blog post at Writestream Publishing:
In 2016, we released the following books.
- To Guard My Every Neighbor: Inside the Fire by Lieutentant Keith Schneider
- Moments of Choice: My Path to Leadership by Major General (MD) Linda L. Singh
- Ego in a Teabag: How Greed, Corruption and Deceit Threaten a Great American Movement by Ken Crow
- Honey, I’m Fabulous and So Are You by Leo Brown
- The Bittersweet Misadventures Book 1: My Own Little Tin Box by Cata Munoz
- Leap of Faith: How to Build Your Spiritual Business by Colby Psychic Rebel
- Water Signs: A Story of Love and Renewal (Second Edition) by Daria Anne DiGiovanni
Additionally, we will be releasing The Mentor In Me by William Todd in the coming weeks. With a Foreword and handwritten notes by Bob Proctor, it is sure to be a mega success and inspire millions of readers around the world!
Two other books, Driven Soul and Mind Your Chatter: Mind Tools to Survive and Thrive in an Unpredictable World are set for release in early 2017, along with two compelling fictional novels.
It’s definitely a dance, maintaining the right balance between working in your business and working on your business, but one I wouldn’t trade for anything. I’m grateful to my family, friends, clients, colleagues, and biz partner Lisa for their trust and confidence in my abilities and look forward to even bigger and better achievements in 2016.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!